Creative Exploration for Mindfulness & Relaxation
2.5 CEUs for LCPCs, LPCs, LCSWs!
Blue Lotus Art Studio—912 Sherman Ave, Evanston 60202
- Understand the purpose & effects of stress
- Learn how it is experienced physically and emotionally
- Develop & teach healthy coping strategies
- Use guided imagery, relaxation techniques and expressive art tools
- Facilitate a sense of control and balance
Jessica Lynn Harris, LCPC, ATR-BC facilitates artistic expression and creative exploration when working with clients in therapy. She also offers art-based workshops at Blue Lotus studio in Evanston as well as in group private practice. She owns www.Sage-Willow.com– a store devoted to sharing and selling her artwork.
Christina Zerwer, MA, LCPC received her Master’s Degree in Counseling from Southwestern College in Santa Fe, NM in 2006. She specializes in treating mood and anxiety disorders. She additionally has found a niche in small groups and workshops.
To reserve space, please register and submit payment using method options or mail checks payable to Sage Willow: 408 Lee St. #1, Evanston, IL 60202
- Facilitators reserve the right to cancel workshops without sufficient enrollment three days prior to first workshop. Participants will be notified by phone of cancellation and a spot will automatically be reserved for the subsequent workshop date.
- If withdrawal notice from participant is received one week prior to first workshop, 100% of the fee will be refunded.
- NO AMOUNT will be refunded if withdrawal notice is received after first workshop.
Clicking 'Subscribe' will submit your information to our class mailing list and direct you to our payment options.