Workshops are designed to permit individuals of all ages to find an avenue for self-expression and empowerment while connecting with others and acquiring visual art skills. In a nurturing environment conducive to learning, participants find comfort and solace engaging in the creative process.
- Connect and unwind in a relaxed, nurturing environment
- Engage in fun, casual and imaginative artistic expression
- Share ideas, experiment with materials and learn new techniques
- Experience freedom to choose your process and product
- Consider suggestions for gifts, toys, accessories, or apparel creations
- Contribute to a worthy cause
- Understand the purpose & effects of stress
- Learn how it is experienced physically and emotionally
- Develop & teach healthy coping strategies
- Use guided imagery, relaxation techniques and expressive art tools
- Facilitate a sense of control and balance
If no date or time is indicated, this typically means that there is a waiting list or that participant interest is being collected to determine appropriate meeting dates/times. A minimum number of 3-4 participants will be required for the service to take place.
This means that your input will allow for future opportunities as well as dates/times that are most convenient for you! In addition, services can frequently be tailored to meet client needs and desires. So please provide as much information as you feel comfortable.
Please complete the following interest form, which will be reviewed, considered and responded to accordingly.
Already participated in a Sage Willow workshop? Please fill out our evaluation form.